Vehicle OverviewFeatures & OptionsRequest information
The Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4i Eps ATV is built strong to dominate the most difficult trails. Backed by over a century of Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.(KHI) knowledge and engineering, the Brute force 750 4x4i EPS is a thrilling adventure ATV that refuses to quit.
* Photos may show optional equipment.
*Price, if shown, does not include governmental fees, taxes, dealer vehicle freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.
2019 Brute Force 750 EPS
- Manufacturer Kawasaki
- Model Year 2019
- Stock # K0459
Power and Performance
- Engine 4-stroke, V-twin, SOHC, liquid-cooled
- Displacement 749 cc
- Bore x Stroke 85.0 x 66.0mm
- Compression Ratio 9,3:1
- Fuel System DFI® with two 36mm throttle bodies
- Ignition Digital DC-CDI
- Transmission Automatic CVT (H,L,N,R)
- Drive Selectable 2WD/4WD with variable control front differential lock, shaft
Suspension & other
- Front Brakes Dual Hydraulic 176 mm discs with 2- piston calipers
- Rear Brakes Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc with independent park break
- Wheels 12″ Cast Aluminum Alloy
- Suspension Double wishbone
Dimensions & Capacities
- Length 86.4 in
- Width 46.5 in
- Height 48.0 in
- Wheelbase 50.6 in
- Curb Weight 699.0 lbs**
- Ground Clearance 9.4 in
- Seat Height 35.8 in
- Rack Capacity (Front/Rear) 88.0/176.0 lbs.
- Additional Feature Speedometer, odometer, dual trip meter, fuel gauge and more
- Fuel Capacity 5.0 gal
**Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied).